PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY.
The Information We May Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting information from or about you is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Depending on the manner in which you our website or our services, we collect information about you that we deem necessary for providing services and features that optimize, secure, and ease your user experience.
Personal Information (“PII”): Isabel in San Dimas may collect and process information that could be directly associated with you, without the aid of additional information; information such as your full name, company name where applicable, user name and password, phone number, email address, billing or mailing address, or credit/debit card information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to register for an account; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
Payment Information:* *For the purposes of billing Isabel in San Dimas subscription fees that are processed through Isabel in San Dimas’s payment gateways, we may request your credit card and certain contact information, such as a billing address. We retain credit card information internally for the purpose of all payment processing related to our services.
*Non-Personal Information. *Web Beacons, also known as pixel tags and clear GIFs, (“Web Beacons”), are electronic images that allow a website to access cookies and help track marketing campaigns and general usage patterns of visitors to those websites. Web Beacons can recognize certain types of information, such as cookie numbers, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page where the Web Beacons are placed. No PII about you is shared with third parties through the use of Web Beacons on our website. However, through Web Beacons, we may collect general information that will not personally identify you, such as: Internet browser, operating system, IP address, date of visit, time of visit and path taken through the website. Isabel in San Dimas may also collect other Non-Personal Information as visitors browse our website, such as the web traffic, what pages are visited, from where visitors come, and other demographic information, such as age, gender, and search habits.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes. We may use it to respond to your inquiries and otherwise correspond with you, to process transactions that you request, to maintain accounts, to preserve the security and integrity of our website and services, to conduct market research or surveys, and to administer, review, and/or improve the content of our website and services. We may also use the information to communicate with you, and make recommendations, about other services that we think may be of interest, or to address refund, chargebacks, payment or copyright disputes.
Isabel in San Dimas may use Web Beacons internally to count visitors and recognize visitors through cookies. We may compile this Non-Personal Information to enable statistical analysis of our services that would be used internally or with external assistance to make improvements to our website and services.
Isabel in San Dimas may use and share Non-Personal Information we collect with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine Non-Personal Information we collect with additional Non-Personal Information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors. For example, we may engage a third party acting on our behalf to collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system) when you use our website and other websites you may access during your Internet browsing session, or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized advertisements or content. For more information regarding your choices about how third parties collect information about you on our website see the section titled Do-Not-Track Procedures below.
Except as stated above, Isabel in San Dimas may disclose any of your information, which in some cases includes PII, in the following situations:
- With your consent. Isabel in San Dimas may transmit your PII to a third party when you give us express permission to do so. For example, this may occur when we complete a transaction on your behalf or at your request.
- With our authorized service providers. Isabel in San Dimas may share your PII with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include processing credit card payments, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. These service providers may have access to PII needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- With our business partners. When you make purchases, reservations or engage in promotions offered through our website, we may share PII with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business; a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale; or in the event of bankruptcy. If another company acquires Isabel in San Dimas, that company will take on all responsibility for the information we collect, including PII, and it will assume all rights and obligations with respect to that information. Should this happen, the acquiring company may implement its own policies with respect to your information.
- Isabel in San Dimas may use information available on the performance and availability of Isabel in San Dimas powered websites for advertising purposes on IsabelinSanDimas.com, and external outlets. Additionally, Isabel in San Dimas may use the information available about a User for promotional activities unless and until the User informs us that they no longer wish to receive any promotional materials.
Please keep in mind that all of the information that you disclose or content that you post in your user profile, forum posts, comments, or other public portions of our website becomes public information. Because this information is publicly available, we cannot control how others treat it so we ask all Users to exercise care in deciding what information they choose to share. We may retain your PII for administrative purposes but will not publicly or share it in any other way. This does not mean that we will scrub your posts from our publicly available information.
New Uses of Information
We will retain your data for a period of up to three (3) months (or the maximum time required by law) after your account (a) has been cancelled, (b) is on a credit hold for nonpayment, or (c) ends after a trial period. After this time, the information will be permanently removed from our servers and no one will be able to access it. Your personal information such as your email, name, type of account you had, and payment history will remain on file for a period of up to ten (10) years, or the maximum time required by law, to comply with government regulations. Again, this does not mean that we will scrub your posts from our publicly available information.
Access to Your Information
Isabel in San Dimas will provide you with access to PII that you submitted to Isabel in San Dimas for as long as we maintain that information in a readily accessible format. If you believe that any PII we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, or to have Isabel in San Dimas completely remove your PII from our systems, please send an email with your specific request to [email protected] We will work with you to make any corrections deemed necessary. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. Additionally, note that registered Instructors and Students may change visibility of their respective personal information throughout our website by editing their personal profiles.
If you provide your email address to Isabel in San Dimas, you will always have the opportunity to opt out of receiving email newsletters and promotions through the unsubscribe link in the email communications or by logging into and changing the preferences for your user account. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party (such as a credit card processing partner) before you changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
Our Policy Concerning Children
Securing Your Information
Isabel in San Dimas takes a range of security measures designed to protect your PII and keep it confidential (unless it is non-confidential by nature) and free from any unauthorized alteration. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of financial information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. As the safety and security of your information also depends on the precautions you take, we ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Third Parties and Other Information Collectors
Note that any Do-Not-Track instructions from your browser or similar mechanism will not affect our collection of the data that you voluntarily provide to Isabel in San Dimas through such means as browsing our website, signing up for any of the Services or any Courses, entering PII into information fields on our website, or posting on any of our forums or blogs. Be advised that third parties are free to collect any information that you volunteer to Isabel in San Dimas that is visible to the public. Therefore, please do not provide Isabel in San Dimas with any information that you do not want collected.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 Compliance
Under California law, upon request Isabel in San Dimas is required to disclose to its California customers the identity of any third parties to whom we have disclosed PII within the previous calendar year, along with the type of PII disclosed, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please note that under California law, we are only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, email us at [email protected]
Users Outside of the United States
The Sites are hosted in the United States and are governed by the laws of the United States. If you are using the Sites outside the United States, please be aware that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where Isabel in San Dimas’s servers and databases are located. By using the Sites, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence.
No Rights of Third Parties
Isabel in San Dimas
PO Box 4766
San Dimas CA 91773
Email: [email protected]
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Isabel in San Dimas. has the right to terminate any membership at any time, for any reason.
- The materials on Company’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company’s Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.